Thanks for setting this up Jen. If you decide to read this book, ( I am only less than halfway through it) I think good characters for Louise and Oscar are Jennifer Anniston and George Clooney. They seem to fit the roles pretty good. However, there are tons of characters.
each book gets it's own post. feel free to add as much or little info on the book you are adding as you want. a picture of the book is nice and also if you would like to "cast" the characters of the book you are recommending, please do!
to discuss we will do it in the comment section, that way you can choose to have new comments emailed to you to stay up to date.
Thanks for setting this up Jen. If you decide to read this book, ( I am only less than halfway through it) I think good characters for Louise and Oscar are Jennifer Anniston and George Clooney. They seem to fit the roles pretty good. However, there are tons of characters.
ReplyDelete